When it comes to planning and management, it is always related to the lack of time. We offer you our knowledge and flexibility in terms of the organization of your business schedule. Your goal is to shine during the partner meeting or important negotiations and our goal is to take care of everything that shapes it.
Starting from the meet & greet at the airport, arranging accommodation, booking the meeting up to the management of the events of various levels of difficulty and involvement.
Partnering Solution provides services of the personal assistant that covers the whole area of business arrangement during your trip to the Baltics, Europe and the whole world.
It is not always possible to bring your personal assistant or secretary to the place of the meeting. It may cause extra costs for the flight and accommodation, and, added to that, it is quite challenging to be aware of the destination as we do. Thus, we offer the local support and deep knowledge in the area of the planning every single detail of your stay or the delegation of partners.
The scope of services
- arranging travel and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- dealing with incoming email, faxes and post
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
We stay at your disposal 24/7 whenever you are in need of our services.
Our style is based on the personal approach that suits you most and this implies the way of communication, perfect timing and, definitely, the experience of the company.
Discretion and trustworthiness are the essential attributes of the Personal Assistant, always going that extra mile for you and to really care about handling your situation.
May we assist you? If yes, then fill in the request form or contact us by e-mail or phone.